17 June 2013

Swedish TV embraces CycleChic & Updates...

Whoa - a bit of a radio silence from VCG on front... sorry about that! Life has become a bit hectic with lots of exciting bicycle related things going on... all of which I've been desperate to blog about & trying to find the time to do it! I'm filming again with The Cycle Show, which returns to ITV4 this July for its second series - huzzah! More updates on that as it happens, and look out for the odd Instagram sneak-peaks from me...

In the meantime, here's an update on another piece of cycling-tv which has come to life. Back in February I met up with the lovely Caz Nicklin of Cyclechic for a rather chilly but fun day of filming in Chiswick. We couldn't say too much about the project, but can now reveal it was for a Swedish television show called 'State of Style'.

The feature focused on the cycling-style scene in London and how cycle-chic has become a fashion movement in its own right. Caz gave a lovely interview about her love for cycling, fashion and her online shop Cyclechic.

I was thrilled to be asked to feature with Caz for the piece, riding around together for the day... even through the nippy weather, it was a blast!
SHARE:

No comments

© V E L O C I T Y G I R L | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig