I'm more than happy to be contacted about carrying out product reviews on Vélo-City-Girl.
I review items that are appropriate to both my blog and its audience... it's always worth having a glance though my blog to see if your product would work on VCG :) I'm always honest in reviews and give my own personal perspective. It's always clear if I've received the item in question for free.
I try my upmost best to get reviews up in a timely fashion, but (asking nicely) please bear in mind a few things:
- VCG is not my full time profession, so other commitments will also take up my time
- As I now work at Vulpine, there is a chance of a conflict of interest with certain styles of clothing
- All reviews are done in depth to give a decent perspective - I don't believe in hurried reviews
So, if you wish to contact me about reviewing your product... email me here!
Lady V x
- Product Review: Kitsch Kitchen Pannier from Cycle Chic
- Product Review: Grass-Shopper Pannier by Marsupial Bicycle Bags
- Special Fashion Review: Bespoke Jewellery by Arcobaleno Jewellery Design
- Product Review: The Handbag Hugger by Cycle Chic
- Fashion Review: Vulpine Bike Apparel
- Special Fashion Review: Alex Monroe Jewellery - Boutique Opening
- Product Review: Ally Capellino's Tommo Cycling Bag
- Product Review: Basil 'Elements' Shoulder / Cycling Bag
- Bicycle Review: Pashley Clubman Urban - *introductory post*
- Special Fashion Review: Bikes and Boobs: The Importance of a good Bra (Rigby & Peller)
- Product Review: Bobbin Straw Pannier from Cycle Chic
- Product Review: Weekender Bicycle Bag by Michaux Club